Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Rainseal is designed to waterproof and protect virtually any fabric and works especially well on polyester, cotton and nylon. The spray also provides great UV protection that reduces fading. The spray forms an invisible barrier which protects against dirt, oil and other grime while also offering a waterproofing effect and UV protection.
- Rain droplets simply bead-up and run off the fabric surface
- Forms an invisible barrier and protects against water, dirt oil
- UV inhibitors give protection against the sun’s harmful rays
- Half yearly application for the best results
- Can be used on clothing, outdoor covers, tents, carpet etc.
- More environmentally friendly than silicon-based products and gives better long term protection
- Outdoor clothing
- Shoes & Boots
- Outdoor covers