Shark Mens Protective Distressed Stretch Cargos - With FREE Bonus Knee CE Armour (Valued at $15.00)
Out of stock
With FREE Bonus Knee CE Armour (Valued at $15.00)
These Jeans are CE Approved EN 13595-2:2002, EN 13595-3:2002
- EN 13595-2:2002 Protective clothing for professional motorcycle riders. Jackets, trousers and one-piece or divided suits. Test method for determination of impact abrasion resistance.
- EN 13595-3:2002 Protective clothing for professional motorcycle riders. Jackets, trousers and one-piece or divided suits. Test method for determination of impact abrasion resistance.
- Permanently lined in the backside, hips, outside of leg, thigh and knees with soft knitted 300 GSM DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Made from the best quality heaviest 14 0z weight stretch denim.
- Internal Pouch in knees and Hips for Optional Knee and Hip Armour.
- Cargo Style with Extra Pockets on the legs.
- Extra tough pocketing (won’t rust).
- The construction of the jeans and the thread strength used is designed to be more sturdy and durable than normal fashion jeans.
- Designed from the most popular fitting styles.
- Cut long in the leg so they sit just right when on your bike.
- Made from super-stretch denim for an extra comfortable fit.
- Fully breathable.
- Fully machine washable. (COLD WASH).
- Designed in Australia for Australian conditions.
- DuPontTM and Kevlar® are trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc
Please Note: Colour and Distressing may slightly vary to photos. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to slight colour variations, as there are too many factors to consider when displaying images online ie. individual screen brightness/contrast, different batches from manufacturer etc.